At axeadviser.com, we think everyone should have access to the content on our website. We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to anyone interested in our site.
We will make all reasonable modifications to our website, including the addition of new accessibility features, if requested by users with disabilities.
We have also adopted the following website accessibility guidelines:
- We are committed to making our website accessible in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- We will regularly review our website and take steps to make sure it meets these standards.
- We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that our website is accessible to users with any type of disability.
- We will provide feedback and support to users who need help accessing our website or content.
- We will monitor the compliance of our website and update our policy accordingly.
If you have any questions or comments about our website accessibility policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.